Saturday, March 28, 2009

And the project for this weekend is....

Emily's bedroom! It is WAY overdue. I mean WAY. Her room is currently mustard, or maybe it's more of a school bus yellow with a navy blue ceiling with stars stenciled on it. Clearly, this was painted before we moved here. Because her room is upstairs and all she does is sleep in it, her room has not been a priority. Well, now she is older and even she (being the hip little chicklet that she is) has noticed that it is tragic. She told me she wanted her room blue. Then she wanted it red. So we "compromised" and her room will be purple-I told her that we were mixing blue and red to get the purple color. It's called "A touch of violet" and is the same color we used in her original nursery in Chester, then again at the beach. It's the only color we have done in all 3 houses!
I have taken the before pictures and will upload them with the after pictures when we are all done.
I have to go paint now! :-)

1 comment: