Sunday, March 22, 2009

Problem Solved!

It's done! My shelf/bench combo are assembled and put up! I love the way they look! Sorry it looks a little crooked---that isn't the shelf...it's my picture taking! :-)
I am thinking I need to put something on the shelf part....not sure what though. Maybe a picture frame or something....who knows. I'll figure something out.



I don't think this job would have been done as efficiently if not for the help of 2 very important people:










Big Thanks to Emily and Allison for keeping Daddy on-track while assembling and watching the NCAA tournament! Multi-tasking at its absolute finest!
















2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Maybe a plant or something up there - it may be too high for a picture (I don't know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Janell! I have also lost most of my organization in the past 4 years...Time to reclaim it one room at a time!

    ReplyDelete