Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes


The last time I tried to make cupcakes it ended in disaster- I almost burnt the house down. In my defense, I was newly pregnant, had terrible morning sickness and had a 1 year old. It's been 2 and a half years since that time, so I am trying again. I have these grand illusions of beautiful flower cupcakes for Allie's 2nd birthday party.

I went to Michael's today and got all the supplies I think I will need. It's not the baking of the cupcakes that is a problem-it is the icing. And like everyone that has a problem with icing cupcakes, I decided to go and add extra pressure--actual decorations! Should be interesting!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Janell, I can't wait to see how these turn out!! Please be sure to post details and pictures - I might want to steal this idea for Emma's bday!

    ReplyDelete