Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hip Hick Chick goes FLY!

In my never-ending quest to become organized again, I have once again ventured to the FlyLady sight. http://www.flylady.com I looked into Fly Lady before Emily was born and was following her practices. Then I had Emmy and with a newborn, all cleaning schedules went out the window, then we moved (into a hotel), then our home in VA Beach, and then when I was finally ready to get organized again...BAM! Pregnant with sweet baby Allie. Then newborn again, the moving again! I told you...it's been a long 4 years. Anyway-Ben has made it clear that we are going to be here for a while and I have made it clear that there will be no more pregnancies, so it's time to get organized again.
So....now we'll see if I can be hip and fly.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment