Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter year round?

We bought the paint for the girls room last night.  
I'm nervous.
I keep telling myself that it will be fine once we get everything in there, but holy moly-these are some colorful colors to say the least.  Perfect Easter Egg colors if you get my drift.  
At least the room is big.
Here are the colors that after almost an hour of looking at every pink and purple known to man the girls picked:
Allie picked Bloomsberry:
And Emily picked Springtime Bloom:

These color swatches don't show up great on the computer, but you get the gist.  The purple doesn't look that blue in real life. 
I think once we are done it will be pretty-I hope so anyway.  The girls are VERY excited and now that the paint has been purchased, painting WILL start this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It will look great! My girls picked very violet and sweet baby girl (pink). They LOVE their colors and I am sure your girls will too!!

    ReplyDelete