Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Craft Cabinet

I came across this post on one of my favorite blogs: No Time For Flash Cards  She shows her craft closet.  Love it!  When we lived at the beach, we had a closet under the stairs that served as my craft closet.  It was great to have that stuff right there on the same floor as us!
Now I am lucky enough to have a craft room (our 4th bedroom-the room over the garage) where I keep my sewing machine, all my ribbons, material, tulle, etc.
I hate running up and down the stairs too many times during the day because I always have little feet follwing me, so I cleaned out a cabinet over our desk area in the kitchen and reserved it for craft materials!


We also have a 3 drawer metal cart in the playroom that serves as the coloring book/crayons/markers/some stickers/paper, etc....
I would show a picture of it, but it is a MESS right now!!!  I just glanced over at it as I was typing and added it to my to-do list for today!

How do YOU store your kid craft supplies?

1 comment:

  1. I have a walk-in closet in the extra bedroom/playroom where I keep everything (including my sewing maching and desk.) Within the closet are tons of small plastic tubs (one holding ribbon, one buttons, etc . . .) I do however keep Logan's everyday items in a plastic tub above the hall closet, easy access for crafty days.

    ReplyDelete