Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lucky 13?


Happy New Year to everyone!  We Gravitts are hunkered down doing laundry and watching the Mummer's parade today after a wild night of board games and pizza on NYE.  The girls did make it up for the ball drop though...party animals!  I think if it weren't for them, I would have been in bed by 10!

I know every year people say "This is going to be the year I change x,y,z..." I don't really want to change anything.  I want to appreciate everything I already have.  My family is complete, I have great friends, I love my husband, we're all healthy and happy....let's keep it that way.  2011 was a horrible year.  Lots of pain and disappointment, but lots of growth.  2012 was much better, and I know 2013 is going to continue on that good path!

I do have somethings I want to do for 2013 though.  I want to participate in the 52 week challenge.  Over the years I have seen people take 1 picture a week of themselves with their kids.  I want to do that with my trio.  I am not planning on being in the picture though.  Just a pic every week of Emily, Allie and Austin doing some various thing.  We are always so busy and having so much fun together, it will be neat to capture it.

I also want to start doing some of my pinterest pins. Are you as obsessed with Pinterest as I am?  Here is my Pinterest Profile  I am planning on trying 3 things a week.  I will blog about it, so if interested you can follow along!  I am sure there will be some great outcomes and some WTF?  ones as well.  Stay tuned!













No comments:

Post a Comment