Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Well, Well, Well....

Here we are again.  Another year gone.  If you look back about 4 posts, you see that my resolution last year was that I was going to blog regularly.  Well, I was going to try all these Pinterest things and then blog about them.  
Neither happened.
So....here it is another year and another chance for me to try again.
I do want to blog on a regular basis.  This year my big resolution is to get my house organized.  You know, me....the one who sells organizing products and helps OTHER people get and stay organized.  I think it's about time I start practicing what I preach!
I already took care of the playroom.  That's always the way it is though.  The kid's rooms are always perfect looking, meanwhile my master closet could be on Hoarders, and my laundry room?  Well, we won't even go there.
My hope is to find great tips and share them on the blog.  I really plan on following through with this.  Seriously.  
I might even post before and after pictures.  I am straight up embarrassed to post some of the before pictures, but we're all friends here, right?  No judging, right?  RIGHT???
I mean, January is National Organization Month!  Did you know that?  No time like the present to get started. 
So...if I don't blog for a couple of days, or I go MIA, or I start talking about how I am on a Real Housewives bender, feel free to tell me to get up and get to work!
I'd love to hear from you as well!  Show me your organization nightmares.  We can all help each other!
I am going to keep telling myself this and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment